_! . . _ . .

Monday, August 18, 2014

Stance


I want to flaunt my socks without wearing shorts so I tried wearing my joggers. It looks good and I am comfortable with it. I want to wear things that I haven't tried wearing before!


You just have to keep pushing yourself to try out trends, because it will help you discover what trend/style will fit you.




I like the details of this jogger because it's totally edgy. Zippers make it more stylish.


This is my favorite pair of  all my Stance Socks. Hail Mary. Thanks, John A.!


This watch is a gift from my Bubbie. I love this watch because of it's gold details. and this is my second G-shock. Reminds me of the watch that my lolo used to wear. 

(Details: Top, VICIOUS. follow them on IG "@viciouz_viwear". Jogger, TOPMAN. Sweater, TOPMAN. Socks, STANCE. Shoes, ADIDAS. Eyewear, SM ACCESSORIES.)

Thank you for supporting Style Division 2014!
#StyleDivison2014

1 comment: