_! . . _ . .

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Summer Essentials.


Go Pro, Nixon Watch, & #SmartIPhone6 are my top 3 essentials.

My summer is incredibly great. I've been everywhere swimming because of the scorching heat we have here in Manila. That's why I always have a bag where all my summer essentials are packed. Want to know my top summer essentials that you can also use for your summer adventure? :) Read more.


1. Old spice Deodorant - Do you know the feeling when after you take a bath you can already feel the sweat dripping from your back? I make sure to use Old spice deodorant to keep me fresh and comfortable. 
2. Close Up Diamond Attraction - I brush my teeth with Close Up Diamond Attraction because it keeps my mouth fresh and makes my teeth visibly white.
3. OraCare Mouthwash - I use OraCare to kill all the bacteria I have in my mouth. 


When it comes to moisturizing my skin or keeping my skin healthy, I trust Nivea to do all the magic. After or even before I swim, I make sure to apply or use these products. The sun can damage your skin if you dont use sunblock or apply moisturizers, so remember not to swim without applying your skin armor.


To maintain my body's energy, I drink berocca. It keeps me happy and energetic within the day. Also, I take L-Glutamine from GNC to keep my body motivated and stable while doing activities. :)


After swimming, This is the scent you'll smell after I take a bath. It's my comfy scent that lights up the mood with it's powerful wood-citrus smell. 


My havaianas is my savior. <3


Whenever I walk by the beach, you'll see me wearing my brixton cap that I got from Bratpack Store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment